Management Training & WorkshopsClick here to view the printer friendly version.
Shelley will custom-design consultations, training and workshops for executives, management teams, team leaders, supervisors and human resources professionals that meet the individual needs of your organization or address sector-specific issues.
Topics of interest which employers have previously requested include:
- Accommodation and Undue Hardship in the Workplace
- An overview of the Canada Labour Code for Management
- Attendance and Disability Management Programs
- Collective Agreement Review and Strategies for Collective Bargaining
- Dealing with Office Relationships and Workplace Romances
- Employment Standards in the Workplace
- Grievance Handling and Arbitration Workshop
- Internal Complaint Procedures and Workplace Investigations
- Labour and Employment Issues in a Sale of Business
- Labour and Employment Law "Quick Tips", A Checklist for Employers
- Organizing Drives and Certification in the Construction Industry
- PIPEDA: Personal Information and Protection of Electronic Documents Act
- Preparing for and responding to strikes and picketing activity
Contact Shelley to discuss how your organization will benefit from in-house management training and workshops.